Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5/8/10 Japan Trip

OMG, This trip has been GREAT so far but today has been the best! This morning, my dad, brothers, and I went walking around in Akasaka. We went through all these cool allies and they had some REALLY cool stores and restaurants!


I went to a certain store and got these japanese snacks.......then went and got more. (omggggggg they were soooo gooooood @__@)


Yukimi and her husband came to pick us up at the hotel. We walked from there to the subway. It took about 15 minutes. We rode on the subway for 20 minutes or so and got off and up to the streets to get back to walking. It was hot but there was a nice breeze :). On the path we were walking, we saw this traditional house thingy. My dad and i took pictures.

After 10 more minutes of walking we arrived at our destination! the kingdom hall!!The building that was used was a former branch house. It had 6 floors! the first floor was the japanese congregation, 2nd floor was english, 3rd tagolog. etc.etc. I think sign language is in there too.




After the meetng, we met everyone. They were all really nice. I wanted to speak Japanese then to them but i was so happy and excited that i couldnt. It was as if my mind went blank. Soooo since it was an english hall, i just spoke english ^_^. I'd like you guys to meet some of the friends. :D








.

YAY! JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION!!
__________________________________________________________

Yukimi (sister i mentioned before that walked us to the kingdomhall) got me a gift! It was wrapped very beautifully, which you can't see in the following picture because i opened it before i got my camera then had to put it back together myself -_-.


I'm going to call her in the morning( since its 9:45 pm here) and tell her and her husband i said thankyou :D

No comments:

Post a Comment