Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Trip To Japan 5/5/10 1:08pm

okay so while i was away, i wrote in my journal everything that happened. So i'll just copy everything onto this blog. :D
_________________________________________________________

So right now I'm on a plane, getting ready to take off. My family and i are finally going to Japan. Theres alot of Japanese people on this plane!(well duh -_-) I just had this conversation with the Japanese lady next to me and in JAPANESE! EEEE! i feel so smart. kikikiki ^_^

This plane is HUGE It has like..3 sections from left to right! Siiiigh we're in row 40. hopefully the plane doesnt break in half in the middle of the sea like on 'Lost' (not that i watch that anymore because i don't)

OMG! Theres TV's on the back of the plane chairs! You can watch all kinds of things. but its all recorded not cable ofcourse.

While i was still inside the airport, I was sitting behind some koreans and actually understould some of the small things they were saying! :D but n-e-way, im going to go listen to some music so ttyl

______________________________________________________

Still may 5th 6:44 (u.s.time)|
-----------------------------

98 songs on my MP3 and 3 1/2 hours of hanna montana later -_- :

Ugh im so bored.

Right now im right over the ocean. Most of it is dark blue, but right across from that are a few small islands and surrounding them is the most light blue you've ever seen and it just fades into a darker and darker blue. It's so BEAUTIFUL. Heres the picture. you cant really see it that well but its there.


I'm looking at the virtual map on the back of the persons chair infront of me and i can read the Japanese characters for tokyo(yay) we're so close!!

We've passed the Berring sea and are headed towards the international date line. I'm pretty sure I've lost 15% percent of my hearing because my MP3 is nearly full blown and i cant even hear it as well as i could before the plane took off -_- i guess my ears are really stopped up.

東京へ!

heres somemore pictures. this one was taken when we were flying over Cana
da and Alaska


pretty isnt it?

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. I was wondering what you were busy writing over there.

    ReplyDelete